**Eternal Unity created on Earth** Unidad Eterna creada en la Tierra** [Family Magica en the mysterious isla of Sodor] Bienvenidos al train!
19 February 2009
Wall-E & Garden/Jardin
The kids love their Wall-E shirts / Los chicos les encanta Wall-E Our square foot garden a 3 X 2 full of brocolli, onions, cauliflower and strawberries / Nuestro jardin con brocoli, cebolla, califlor, y fresas. mixing it up / mezclando
I am impressed! Good for you guys planting a garden! The kids will love doing this. My boys love it. We have been talking about putting ours in here soon. I just have to settle the inside of the house first! Allan & I planted broccoli when we lived in B. Idaho. It got HUGE! I'll be curious to see how big your's gets in a square foot garden ?? Kelly E.
1 comment:
I am impressed! Good for you guys planting a garden! The kids will love doing this. My boys love it. We have been talking about putting ours in here soon. I just have to settle the inside of the house first!
Allan & I planted broccoli when we lived in B. Idaho. It got HUGE! I'll be curious to see how big your's gets in a square foot garden ??
Kelly E.
Post a Comment